
JOB 37:6-13 "For He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth'; Likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength...By the breath of God ice is given, And the broad waters are frozen...He scatters His bright clouds And they swirl about being turned by His guidance, That they may do whatever He commands them...He causes it to come , Whether for correction, Or for His land, Or for His mercy."

6 comments:
Hi Wendy, What a beautiful and comforting verse that shows how God is in control!! Your in my thoughts and prayers. I'm thankful that your Dad is up and around and that his blood pressure is good. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
Love Ya!
Karen
I sent you two comments because I didn't think the 1st one went through.
karen
Dude that is my picture! Sweet! Hey don't I get some kick back money?????
Yes Bryan it is your picture...I'll give you 50 cents okay...
Forget about the picture...the verse is so cool!!! Thanks for sharing it Wendy!!!
To my lovely wife - Because you do not care about the pic I guess I will not be sharing any of the 50 cent kick back I will be receiving! : )
Post a Comment