Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Mentionable...


Loved this intro from a Christian gal's profile...

"I am over trying to fit a mold of what it means to be a Christian. I won't meet your standards. Mostly because they are yours and defined by your sinful perception meant to help you feel justified. Truth hurts, kids.

I am a sinner. I love myself more than I love God. The amazing thing is that He loves me to death. And I am trying to understand that. And live in light of it. And love Him back. And love others in that same way. So far I am not that great at it. Good thing Jesus is."

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow! Thought-provoking!

Thanks for sharing!

Hope you all are doing well. I have BIG news over at my blog this week.

:) :) :)

crystal said...

I love that Wendy....and like mama D's dozen said it really is thought provoking...in both ways really...thank you for sharing that