





My little girl is five! So hard for me to believe it's already been two years since you were born of our hearts Alina! You are a completely different little girl today then you were two years ago. I think you've grown most in trusting others and in freeing yourself to love :)...It's a privilage to be your mommy sweet girl. YOu are a ray of sunshine. I love how you are so motivated in everything you do. I love to watch you with your siblings and how you love to share and bring them joy, even if it means sacrificing your last piece of bacon (hee hee) so your brother may enjoy it instead! (mommy's just not sure she could do such a thing, I'm serious, I love bacon like you do). Baby girl, I thank God for the gift of YOU!





1 comment:
adorable!
Post a Comment