My husband and I woke up to this little banner our older daughter and son made a couple weeks ago...I forgot to post it, I saw it when I was going through pics...Is this not enough to bless a mommy and daddy's heart!! I love to sing (and sometimes more than they would like me to...no I'm not worth American Idol by far, not even the local church choir, hee hee, but that doesn't stop me!!!) Anyways she wrote some cute, witty, things I thought were worth posting, but the end of what she wrote was the best..."I hope one day to adopt more kids than you"....


5 comments:
So sweet! God has blessed you ... and you have been faithful to train up children that want to serve and honor Him with their lives.
mama of 13
Now those are the most precious of gifts...to see our kids hearts come out on paper!!!!
Happy Valentines Day, girl!!!! :)
That is so sweet and so precious to see the fruit come forth in your children because of your diligent training...praise the Lord!
It took me a while to see that she wrote "18 year old girl", but once I saw it, I knew at once she meant Katie! :) That is seriously so sweet!
So precious. :)
What an encouragement to you as a mom and a great big hug from the Lord!!!
Post a Comment