Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here's To The Longest Post EVER!!!


From Start to Finish...All the pics we could never post :)









































































And Finally....Adoption DAY!! Praise The Lord!








6 comments:

Kristin said...

I was waiting for all those pictures!!! I knew as soon as it was "official" the floodgates of pictures would open wide!!!! :)

Rejoicing greatly with you guys!!!!

Alisha Bowers said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! How amazing this has been! It was such an honor to see all this Wendy. These Kids are seriously blessed. They probably have no idea yet! Its problbly the best feeling ever to them to have a mommy and daddy to love you forever and ever!

Juli said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations and what great pics.

The Johnson Family said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Wendy!!! Absolutely precious!!! Thank you soooo much for posting them all!!!! They are just beautiful and your family of six that God has chosen and knit together is absolutely precious! So happy for you to have it all done!!

cheneymommy said...

the other Kristin might have said "floodgate of pictures", I have a floodgate of joyous tears! Thanks for posting all these wonderful pictures. What a blessing you are to them and they are to you! I am so happy for you!

Matt5verse6 said...

Hooray! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Rejoicing with you my dear sister in Christ! It is such a joy to know these little lambs will be trained up in God's word! What could be more beautiful than that?! Hooray! Also, congrats to Crystal on their new place! :)