Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Over to Quick :(


What the boys did the whole week...

"The Last of the Mohikans" :)

Friends/Sisters in law :)

My dad and mom had everyone over for dinner...

The "men"...

Trying to get a good pic, but too much goofing around!

Luauna and Dad

Grandma and the little ones getting ready to leave for church!

Our nephews grew way too much, they were both taller than us!

Ahhh...We already miss you guys sooo much :(....Can't wait till we can re-unite again...What a blessed time catching up and just enjoying one another's company...We love you all so much!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Boy,did I have a lot to catch up on your blog! :) Sounds like you have had a wonderful time with family...just like we did! I truly am so thankful for family!!!

crystal said...

I loved spening time and getting to know kawikas side of the family. I think his family was fun and kind and they were a joy to be with I just wish we could see them more often.

Alisha Bowers said...

aww it looks like it was an awsome time!