

Normally this all natural Hormel meat is approx $3.50-$4.00 per pkg...It is one of the only lunch meats I've found without the "sodium nitrate"...so when I saw this great deal I got my limits worth...Safeway in-ad coupon 1.99 each (limit 5)online "Coupons.com" (website on my sidebar) for $.55 off (you can only print two coupons off, but I had my mom print me off two more from her printer) made each pkg $1.44! I believe these deals end on Tuesday...


Next was thi sgreat in-ad coupon for the Welche's Juice $1.99 each (limit four)...Coupons.com coupon for $1.50 off making my juice .49 cents each! This one only lets you print one coupon so I had my mom print me one off her computer :)
Not to mention some other great coupon deals at Safeway this week on cereals! I paid $1.25 per "HUGE" box kellogs Rice Crispies!
Anyways thought some of you might be "die hard" enough like me to scoop up a deal this good!!

No comments:
Post a Comment