Saturday, September 18, 2010

EVERYDAY LIFE...


Excuse me?

"I don't think so..."

1 comment:

crystal said...

o my goodness that gave me the shivers lol....I cant do mice and we have a few nightly and they have been chewing on our cabnits big time...lol i made myself laugh the other night because tony set sticky traps and we caught one when he was gone at night for work...we usually drowned them in a bucket of water but i was to scared to get a bucket down fearing there may be one in the bucket so I put it in a grocery bag and tied it and stuck it on tonys work bench out side for him to deal with and the darn thing was alive and kept moving in the bag causeing it to fall 4-5 times on the ground so i finally picked up a shoe and started to smack it lol and the darn thing wouldnt die so then i smacked it on the ground...nope didnt work lol after about 4-5 good smacks with the shoe it FINALLY died...ya thats my mouse story about 2 weeks ago :)