I love to look back at pictures of when Aline and Jeremiah became part of our family. The little expressions on their faces made very "loud" statements as to how insecure, untrusting, and joyless they were. Oh, but as I look now, the expressions on thier faces, well, see for yourself what God's love has done :) I just love it!!
BEFORE



AFTER!



On days I feel weary, tired, weighed down, I know I can always trust in the ONE who is my strength to keep persevering, the labor is not in vain!

3 comments:
I LOVED that you posted those pictures. It is amazing how "vacant" their facial expressions and eyes seemed in the beginning and just how much they light up now! Praise the Lord!
amazing. i love how God's love SHOWS. so real. so unbelievably real.
wendy I have no idea but for the longest time my computer would allow me to comment so let see how this goes....I love this post wendy and to see how empty there little sweet eyes look to now.....God is so good and his ways are always our light for our lives...and this was something our babies new nothing of...until they were adopted into our family and new his love through all of us....such a sweet blessing
Post a Comment