
I've been trying to think of a new year's resolution...The only thing my mind keeps coming back to is; being more intentional about spending one on one time with my children and number two; praying for them more faithfully. I don't know how else to keep myself accountable to do this except to blog my prayers to God on my children's behalf...I feel if I have something in which to sorta hold me accountable I will be more diligent to do it...I want to really get more disciplined in my prayers...So for now, my prayers will be "somewhat" public, but not for the glory of myself, but to keep me closer to God on behalf of my children's souls...I hope one day they can look back and be encouraged by the prayers lifted to God on their behalf's. Right now I plan to just blog at least every other day, but we will see, maybe everyday...I want NO MORE excuses for my laziness in this area!!
God I just come before your throne right now and ask your forgiveness in being lazy about my prayer life and depending upon my own strength more often than I should. I want to be faithful God to come to your presence on my children's behalf. They are but sinners in need of your Son Jesus...Some days I feel so discouraged by the attitudes in my children, let alone my own attitudes, but then on other days I am encouraged. Please keep my eyes fixed on your greatness and please make me more like you, I want them to want YOUR Son Jesus. I want them to love you above all this world has to offer. Thank you for hearing my pleas and I pray that you will strengthen my heart to endure the race set before me. I need you every minute of every day. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:
Thank you for sharing winnie its encouraging to know others have the same struggles
Post a Comment