Sunday, May 20, 2012

March/April Randoms

Happy 6th Birthday Alina!
Our little sweetie turned 6! I told her she's not allowed to grow anymore...What a gift God had blessed us with, I can not even begin to share how precious she is. Recently, Alina has been intrigued to hear more detailed pieces of her adoption story and has wanted to see pictures of her dear birth mommy. This has all been "uncharted territory" for us, however, thanks to some great resources from adopted authors and parents, we have been able to wade through these waters carefully with God's wisdom and guidance. As she see's pictures I tell her how beautiful she is just like her birth mommy and her face lights up. Although some parts of her story are painful we trust God is using her life to one day be a beautiful testimony to someone else of God's redemptive love!
Basketball season ends!! Way to go Kawika JR!!!
A random girl's trip to my girlfriend's home! Trying to make braided rugs!!
Spring/easter on the farm!
Along with Spring comes new life!! New baby sheep the kids watched as mamma birthed.
I can't handle how CUTE she is!!! First time ever holding a baby lamb!

No comments: