Friday, March 5, 2010

A Little Getaway!

Well hello! Sorry for the lack of updated posts :) I have so much to share about our adoption day and what we did to celebrate! I will hopefully get to that before the weekend's over...For now though, here are some pictures from the last three days...My girlfriend (who used to live here~ten houses down to be exact) and I met half way in Redding to hang out while my hubby went down south to Shepherd's Conference...We rented a couple of hotel rooms that join and just had a wonderful time! Together we had six kiddos! They are such a joy! But man, after three days of being with my toddlers, I was ready to have some SPACE, literally! Christie, you are so dear to my heart, I am thankful God saw fit to bring us together five years ago:), and I am thankful God gave us the blessing of three days to catch up and hang out!...

We went to a neat place called "Turtle Bay"...It was like an aqaurium/museum...





This is my special friend...Ha ha...Love you girl!



If you ever go through Redding, you gotta check out this awesome "Sundial" bridge! Very cool!!

2 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

How fun and what a special blessing!!! Christie...your bangs look great! :) And it was so fun to see all of your kiddo's together!:)

Alisha Bowers said...

Aww I was wondering what happened to them! they are all so grown! lovely pics wendy!