On one of the blogs I check regularly (Girltalkhome on my sidebar) I saw this great idea a while back about just snapping everyday "life" pics...I thought that would be fun to try...So that's just what I'm gonna "try" to do regularly...I think I will title them "Everyday Life" :)....Just for fun...Here is the first:
"Fixing a leaky sink"
2 comments:
I love the pic, I think it is great to just have everyday pics. I think a lot of us wish we had the everyday pics as we get older, so snap away mom!
When hubby is done there, can you send him my way? We have a leaky toilet. My husband woke me up the other night at 3am and said there was a big puddle in the bathroom that had come from the toilet. He had tried to fix it, but instead had broken off the handle that shuts the water off. So, what does he do? He wakes me up! At 3 in the morning! You see, I'm the fix it person in our house :)
I have no idea what I did because I was still asleep, but I must have fixed it because it doesn't leak anymore. But really? What is anyone doing up at 3 in the morning to know that the toilet is leaking? I'd rather wake at 5 to find the house flooded :)
Post a Comment