Yea so I'm running around doing all my motherly duties, i.e. laundrey, cleaning up from dinner and my littlest son informs me that I need to sit down cause it's "Bible Study" time...Of course I can't resist grabbing my camra...And can't wait to see what's in store here...Here is my (almost three yr old) mimicing his daddy...Too stinking precious...From grabbing his chair to flipping through the Bible, to "kay, time for bed mom", which is what they're told when dad's done doing Bible Study...You may have to turn it up a little to hear him, cause good ol "DORA" is playing loud in the background...
MAN, It's a bit dark on my computer, sorry about that! On my camra it's lighter...Bummer, maybe it's better on yours??
What If School Could Serve Your Joy in Jesus?
21 hours ago

2 comments:
So precious! Boy...they follow what we do more than what we say, huh?!!!
I love it!!!! Hes so Cute!
Post a Comment