I was chompin at the bit for this day (yesterday)! My girlfriend called me up and told me there were tickets for a musical Broadway "Little House On The Prairie", but it gets even better!! The REAL Mellisa Gilbert, who played Laura Ingalls in all the episodes was playing in it! She was "MA". So I called my mom and asked if she would like to join us and get away with all she's been going through with her dad passing. So she was up for it and so Kalani, I, and Nana rode off on our horse and buggy to see our show (Or a horse powered van):) My dear friend and her mom met us there and we enjoyed some Starbucks after the show...Oh and not even joking, I seriously got tears in my eyes when I saw Melissa Gilbert on stage (I know o.k. I am a cheeseball)...



PS I'm pretty sure if you go to Tickets.com there are still tickets available for other showings!!
2 comments:
i heard it was wayy good!
i wanted to go!!! So glad you enjoyed it!! :)
Post a Comment