Monday, June 28, 2010

EVERYDAY LIFE...


Summer, neighborhood friends, and root beer flaots!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

We are praying summer comes up to Canada sometime soon! :) Looks like lots of fun!:)

marilyn said...

Your kids are so blessed to have such great neighborhood friends. Looks like my neighborhood when I grew up. My kids have nobody around here to play with. Everyone stays inside :(

For His Glory said...

Marilyn, I do feel blessed to live in my neighborhood, and I have to be honest, we've tossed around the idea of moving, but always come back to "no" and the reason being is we LOVE our neighbors and the kids, funny how that can be the fianl factor, but to me one bad neighbor spoils the whole block...You never know who you're gonna get for neighbors when you move!!

crystal said...

Wendy thank you for sharing the fun everyday pictures!YOU GUYS DO HAVE GREAT NEIGHBOORS and tell kawika his lawn looks really nice and green