Wednesday, June 9, 2010

TA....DA...

Here is what we've been up to the past month (or I should say what my AWESOME husband has been up to)...As you may know we will be pursuing our second adoption process in August and are excited to make room for the next little lamb or lambs God brings our way...So in making that possible it meant some re-arranging in our little abode :) My school room will become the new bedroom and the garage( half of the garage will still be used like a "real garage") is where all of what was in my schoolroom will go!! That includes a piano, big desk, little desk, computer armour, and two book shelves :) Now some of that will go now that my hubby put up cabinets and a counter top for schooling the kiddos...Anyways, take a look! Mind you this is the FIRST time my husband has ever framed, insulated, put up walls, textured walls, put in flooring and more!! The only outside help we had was from a friend who gave us a great deal on wiring electricity! I just keep telling him how awesome he is!! I can't get over it :) Okay enough, enough, take a look!!

Before

Framing

Insulation


Flooring


And the final product! (the source of daylight will come from the french door which my hubby will be installing here soon!)

6 comments:

Matt5verse6 said...

Oooh, very nice! How exciting. I can't wait to see who your new little lamb(s) will be. :) I'll be praying. Rejoicing with you! (Romans 12:15).

In fervent love,
Brook

Kristin said...

I just got to catch up for a second on what I have missed the last week or so! I am BLOWN AWAY with what Kawika did...and may I say a bit jealous! :) It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! :) So tickled for you and for what God has in store with your "open bedroom". Oh...and that picture of you and Kalani was precious...is she really almost as tall as you????

Still laughing inside about the whole trampoline thing and praising God that they did not get hurt!!!

Juli said...

Do you need a desk? If so, I have one looking for a good home.

Alisha Bowers said...

Wow!!! It Looks Amazing!

Reflections of Humility said...

WoW!! it looks so great and I'm kids are in aw about how you can build a room out of your garage. And Holly says," Wow they are going to adopt more kids!!" And then she explained to Ayla that they needed to adopt children that need them. Ayla adds that we need a visit sometime. We will be praying to see what children the Lord brings into the room that is waiting for them.

Laurel said...

Wow! That is awesome!

Can't wait to hear who God has planned to fill up the bedroom.

:) :) :)