
We got to finish a project we started a couple weeks ago at a little pottery shop and then headed home...Then off to Rocklin to celebrate with my grandparents who threw me a fun filled evening of yummy yummy food, yummy cake, and lots of fun! Thank you Gramps and Grams!...I just love my family!! Most of all, I thank God for giving me 32 years of life, and even though all those years were not used to glorify God, I am thankful that he has used those years to teach me and show me the life he rescued me from; a path that was filled with sin, selfishness, and who knows what!!! Thank You Savior for opening my eyes to my desperate state and great need to be forgiven and sealed for the day of salvation!!

I told all the kids that since it was "MY" birthday, the cake was "ALL" mine!!! "MINE...My CAke!" I told them!

Papa intervened on their behalf...

But was not very successful, or he just knew to do the bare minimum cause "paybacks" are hard to take....

Nana and Alina...

And finally I shared my cake (icecream cake) :)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Girl! I know I would have loved a piece of your cake too!:) tee-hee
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY child of God!!!
Sounds like an amazingly fun day! You are BLESSED to have such a loving extended family. My children have no idea what it means to have cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents that are involved in their lives.
Love that your dad watched the 6 kids so the ladies could go to lunch. I'll have to remember that for when we start having grandkids. (Looking at probably 4 weddings in the next year or two.)
Laurel :)
Post a Comment