Sunday, August 8, 2010

EVERYDAY LIFE...


"The bottom of a mommy's purse" (at least this mommy's purse :) )

4 comments:

marilyn said...

Hey, that's not bad at all! I'm not brave enough to show what's in my purse. It looks like you have a little emergency snack there, some bridge money and of course the ever important jumbo paper clip :)

crystal said...

Thanks wendy for sharing this picture because I honestly thought I was the only person who has a crazy messy purse and now I know Iam not and that others do to lol.I always think its good to share these things because that way we dont expect so much from ourselves that we shouldnt.... and that can look diffrent in anything we think or do " Iam the only one and its not normal lol" cuz most likely alot do that same thing to hehehe

Kristin said...

That is just disgusting!:P

Reflections of Humility said...

It looks like my purse, one day I was wondering why mine was so heavy and I found out I had lots of toy cars and a hole where lose change was getting stuck.