Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Birthday DAD!!

And another birthday! But this one was my dear Dads...As I get older and years continue to go by, I realize the blessing all the more of having two wonderful parents...And as we celebrated my dad's birthday this past Sunday, my heart was filled with greatfullness to God for blessing me with my Dad...

Dad, you were designed by God to be "Wendy's" dad and for that I praise God, because God knows just what I need in my life :)...I love your adventurous spirit! YOu have given me that love for the outdoors, you remind me a lot of me and how I tick, but then on the other hand we are totally opposite, which makes for a great mix!! I am thankful to you for the ways you look out for our family, I love how you take care of mom and love her...I love how you love your grand-babies and show them by the special things only "papa" does for them :)...I love YOU!! Happy Birthday POPS!





(Kalani missed out on this cause she was at a slumber party we had origonally planned to celebrate on a day she was home, but didn't realize the hours dad was working so we did it super spontaneously instead, so no pics of Kalani)

1 comment:

crystal said...

I love getting together with family I just enjoy being with you guys you fun and just a joy to be with.I love dad he is all about his family and making them happy