Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Sis!









We love you!!

We celebrated my dear sister's bday on Friday even though her actual "birth-day" isn't till Monday (the guys have to work so we celebrated while they were off. Grandpa and and Grandma came down too.

What a sweet blessing to have a sister and to walk with you sis through the joys and trials of life. You are a treasure to my heart and to my family. Your life is a beautiful testimony of God's grace and His work in it. Your attitude towards life is evident that God is in control of it and that you accept whatever may come with joy, knowing it is for your good and ultimatly God's glory.

I love your heart and the way you are always looking for a way to encourage someone and bless them. I love how you are growing as a mother and wife and how we are growing together in those areas :)...I could keep going but really, I just want you to know how precious you are to me! Love you and Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

crystal said...

Aww Thank you Wendy!I love you so much and I to think your presious to my heart and I must say I have so enjoyed having you as my big sis!I have enjoyed seeing you getting married and watching your children be born and being born into a new family!I cant express enough how excited I have been with your two little ones being born into our family!I so enjoyed spending special time with you the other day:)We dont always get to do that together!I dont think I have ever liked shopping at Ross until I went with you sis lol!!!the best part was when kawika and all the kids showed up :)I wish I had A camra!!!It was so funny!!Thank you for all you do to encourage me!Thank you for such a special time out with you:)I love you!!