
Happy Mother's Day to a Mom who's truly "FASHIONED BY GRACE"~ Love you mom!
Wow, well, this is my first Mother's Day with four children...What a memorable day this will be! I am so thankful to God for the gift and privilege it is to be a mommy to my children! My girlfriend reminded me about this poem a few weeks back and I thought what a perfect blog post for Mother's Day! This is truly my heart's desire; However, because I will not be sinless till Glory, it will be my aim and goal through Christ and by God's grace to truly be a mommy "fashioned by grace"...Lord, I know this poem is all mommy's desires, may we seek you in this season of child rearing for the grace to do all that you call a mommy to do and be!!
FASHIONED BY GRACE
What makes a woman beautiful Mama,
Is is silk and ribbons and lace?
A woman's who's exceptionally beautiful, dear,
Is a woman fashioned by grace.
Breathtaking is a godly woman,
whose inward beauty shines through.
Clothed with gentleness, kindness,
and love and other fruits of the spirit too.
She endeavors to love God and others,
But never works alone.
On bended knee she comes in faith,
For God to make her strong.
Give Jesus your clothes of unrighteousness,
And all of sin's disgrace.
He will clothe you with His salvation,
and fashion a woman of grace.
By Kathy Hobaugh

4 comments:
Happy Mothers Day, dear friend!!!
I was just thinking about that! What a special blessing that is for you to have all four of your precious children with you today!!! God's perfect timing is so beautiful! ♥
Happy first Mothers Day with 4 children!!I love you Wendy and Iam so proud that you are my big sister!Thank you for all you do and thank you for the great example you are to those around you!!especially your children!!
I'm sure that you have spend a big part of the day thanking God for the blesses he had given. A Mommy of four. Happy Mothers Day!!
Post a Comment