
"snuggling with nanny"

Some "rock" time with my hubby hee hee

Throwing rocks in the water with Dad...

No matter how cold this girl got, you couldn't keep her out of the water!

"Happy Father's Day!"

Cookin' breakfast

You don't need a liscence to drive a boat :)

Awe...

The boys found some charocoal and made some good use of it!

"Off to go CATCH dinner"

My husband thought he'd snap a "patience testing" moment with our little man...You can't see, but he's whining after I put him down so I could get my morning coffee :)

"This is the way we wash our shoes, wash our shoes, wash our shoes....."

What better fun than to use Papa as artwork sticker fun!

7 comments:
Awww...it looks like so much fun! And I LOVED the picture of your dad with all the stickers on him!!! I am rejoicing with you that you can look back on your trip with GREAT memories!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the art project on Papa haha. What a great Grandpa!!
It looks like great fun was had by all!!! I have have to echo the other comments and say my favorite picture was the one with your dad as a human art project. Too cute!!! My second favorite was the one with Kawika and the children throwing rocks in the water! Beautiful! What a blessing of a wonderful vacation! Praise God!!!
I THINK ITS TIME FOR GRAM AND GRAMPS TO GET A BIGGER BOAT! DO YOU AGREE!
I enjoyed being up on the boat with all of us and especially with the new babys!I cant wait to see you guys tomarrow for some more fun:)
It looks like you guys had such a fun time. I love the stickers on Papa. And I'm sure the little ones where in aw most of the time. Did you also sleep on the boat? It is a house boat, but that's lots of people and kids on a boat. I'm sure you where glad to be home in your own bed after a while. What creative memories after 31 years!!Wow!!
What fun! We drove past Lake Shasta last week and all my young ones thought it would be very fun to go on a houseboat there.
Our older 3 did a Lake Shasta Houseboat trip about 8 years ago ... and LOVED it.
blessings,
Laurel :)
Post a Comment