Friday, September 11, 2009

Let's Remember...


Today all over the news and Internet you will find the reminders of the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01...I got to thinking and wondering how many of us really do need to be reminded because it just becomes "old news" in the back of our minds and so we just go about our days and months in our lives (very busy lives, no doubt). However, remembering means action, it means stopping and praying for the men and women STILL fighting the consequences of that awful day in America's history. Our freedom is a beautiful gift and I have a feeling the freedoms we have known and loved so dearly are little by little going to be gone. However, in saying that, there is one freedom that can never be taken from me...That is the freedom from God's wrath and punishment because of My Savior Jesus laying down His life to save my soul. Thanking the soldiers who are or have laid down thier lives for our "physical" freedom....Thank you men and woman in uniform.

1 comment:

The Pichura Family said...

So, true! I am so glad that our freedom in Christ can never be taken away...and I am so thankful for the physical safety we continue to live in because of the sacrifice of so many!