Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ready to Hit The Road!!


We are headed up north to Oregon and Washington tomorrow! I am so excited for this vacation! We have several stops along the way....We were stopping first at our friend's home in Yreka except today she called and said she had gotten the flu today...Ugh! poor girl! Might try and catch em on the way back...So up to Willimina Oregon we go to spend the night at my Uncle's place and head to Salem the next day to ride some very beautiful carousal horses and have lunch...Then we will leave from there and head to Bonney Lake WA., where we will enjoy some time with my cousin Cara and her husband and their two little ones...We will head to Kawika's Dad's from there who lives in Tacoma and stay overnight there and Friday head to breakfast and the zoo! From there we will head to Yakima, WA (are you still following-hee hee) to stay with our dear friend's, Bryan and Kristin who also just adopted two children from Africa!! You can check out her blog on my sidebar under "Just The Clay" and read all about their adoption adventures!! Sooo...From Kristin and Bryan's we are all heading together back down to Oregon to Lincoln City and renting a house on the beach for seven days!! Oh yea baby! ON THE BEACH! (great price-almost cheaper than camping for seven days!!) Wow, sounds like a whole lot of busyness, but FUN busyness :).....We will be home the 28th...So to all my faithful readers, I will talk to you when we get back...

4 comments:

Laurel said...

What fun! We, too, are heading out on a road trip. You are coming to WA, and we will be going thru CA next month, on our way home from our month long road trip.

We lived in Puyallup for 10 years, which is right by Bonney Lake. :)

Have a BLESSED vacation!

Laurel
mama of 13

Reflections of Humility said...

have fun!! I will be praying for you.

Matt5verse6 said...

Darn, you're not going to blog the trip. :( I was certain you were taking me with you! ;) See you when you get back. God willing, I hope you have a FABULOUS trip...all 14 of you (at the beach)!

crystal said...

I love you and I have been praying for all of you to have a great time of fellowship with one another!I do really miss you alot and cant wait to see all my babies!!!