We came home to a week of craziness!!! Almost everyday was scheduled with something (which I guess is my fault :) )...Nonetheless it has came and gone and I am thankful for a bit of "calm"...Ha ha not in the sense of my home being quiet and unbusy, but in the sense that now I can really focus on my family...
Sooooo...I'm "squeezing" in a minute to get these pics I promised :) of our vacation in Lincoln City OR.
So as most of you who have been to the Oregon beaches, days of sunshine on the beach with little wind is very rare...However we were exceptionally blessed to have 2 whole days of kids in swimsuits and sweat!! Seriously, we were sooo thankful for that!! We did have more days of sun, however, the wind was crazy and just to much to be able to enjoy the beach...Our beach house was simple and just what we needed to fit our needs, we had a beautiful ocean view :)


























So neat to spend time with our dear friends and enjoy the one beautiful thing we have in common-CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR!! Love you guys!!!

3 comments:
What great pictures!!! Hooray! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time fellowshipping! The one of all the kids together is fabulous!!! Love it! ♥
Love you too!!!! :) It was fun to relive everything a little bit as I looked at the pictures...hard to believe it was just a couple of weeks ago...already feels like forever ago! :)
I love all the pictures winnie and Iam so happy your family was able to see the beauty of the ocean and the fun sand:)hee hee I must say sand and kids goes great together!I lovee you and Iam blessed to see your family making lasting memories for years to come
Post a Comment