
Okay, I told you I was serious about mapping out good deals and coupons :) And boy was I pretty darn proud of myself yesterday when I walked out of RITE AID yesteday with all of this stuff for FREE! I know I know, you wanna know how right?? So this may or may not work for some, but here's how it works...
~In the Sunday paper there were two coupons in the Rite Aid ad for $25 gift cards if you "transfer" a prescription to their pharmacy...Well in order to do this, you obviously have to have a standing prescription you get regularly at another pharmacy...We have an ongoing flouride prescription.
~Next I scanned the ad for items we NEEDED, not wanted, that were on sale...Then I went online and searched for coupons on top of that...
~So we went in there and asked them to transfer the prescriptions, at purchase time (which I guess technically I did have to spend $ to buy my already NEEDED flouride) But it's something I would of had to buy at my pharmacy any day here anyways...You get the idea :)
~He gave me 2 gift cards for a total of $50!
~The triaminic was a double pack on sale for 4.99 and I hade two coupons for $1.50 off each (total of 3.50 each)
~Diapers (HUGGIES mind you) were on sale for 9.99 with a 3.00 rebate, and I had a 2.00 coupon off each pack for a total of 4.99 per pkg
~Kleenex-buy one get one free
~Then!! I found a coupon online for 3.00 off any purchase of 15.00 or more!
~And!!! I still have to fill out the rebate forms for my $6.00 check in the mail!!
~My husband was pretty impressed-heck, I was impressed!!
~While we were out yesterday we needed to run into AAA DMV and while we were there I saw an ad that said get a quote for auto insurance and get a free $10 Shell Gas CArd! Well you better bet I was on that! Soo 10 minutes later I was walking out with this little card (and no their quote didn't even compare to what we have now :) )

Keep Your eyes peeled guys cause the deals are out there!!

5 comments:
Wow Wendy I am very proud of you!
Wow winnie I need to stick around you even more:)lol Please teach me??????love you
You are cracking me up!!! Keep it coming, lady, you just might inspire me to take a crack at it too! :)
Just be careful giving out information to get 'free' money. Many places sell your information and that's how your identity gets stolen :( You end up with piles of junk mail, like pre-approved credit cards, someone takes them and runs up bills you then have the headache to prove you didn't spend.
I'll save my coupons for you and bring them to church. Most of the time I don't use them.
Have you shopped at WinCO? I save about 40% by shopping there, even without coupons. EVERYTHING is much cheaper there and it's the same quality as all of the other stores.
yikes! Thanks Marilyn, I'll be sure to check that out ahead of time!
Post a Comment