I know I've been doing a lot of youtubes lately, I promise to back off...But if it helps, I only put really really really good ones on :) My girlfriend Amy had this on her blog and I asked if I could steal it from her...She gave me the "yes, steal it!"...Anyways...I thought I would just share a little bit before you watch it...
The Lord has really been teaching and showing me that there's no value in this life, but Him alone...I tend to want to hold tightly to "my life", my bank account, my comforts, my day to day routine, and not that these things are wrong to do or have, but "WHY" do I do what I do or "have" what I have? What motivates my heart?...I have to say, God has really been convicting me in this area, and the reality that I will stand before Him one day and give an account for all that He has called me to do and all that I did with the time, talents, and treasures He has bestowed upon my life...Francis Chan makes a great illustration here: Beware though, it made me say "OUCH!"
What If School Could Serve Your Joy in Jesus?
21 hours ago

2 comments:
I started reading his book but haven't finished it yet. Tania is reading it and is going to let me borrow it when she is finished. What I read of the book (while sitting at the bookstore) was really good though...and it has videos on his website to go along with the chapters. :)
Wendy I watched half because my computer is silly but what I did get to watch was so true what he had said I love when you share stuff like this I love all you videos you post!they are encouraging to me!they make me see things I would not think of seeing a certain way or dont really want to think that of myself lol!
Post a Comment