Monday, October 19, 2009

Precious Ministry...

I found this youtube on a blog a found...I was in tears and not only that, I was even more encouraged than ever to die to myself even more so that God may use me in my own neighborhood with the many children who knock on my door and the people I live next to in my neighborhood! Believers, We must be looking for opportunity to be the hands and feet of Jesus...Being "doers of the Word" and not "merely hearers", I was truely encouraged to watch this...Please take a minute:

4 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

No kidding, you keep posting the you tubes! :) I'll am going to watch them all tomorrow! :) I am pretty sure I have one from last week to watch of yours too...oh...and Francis Chan is the one who wrote "Crazy Love" the book I was telling you about

crystal said...

Wendy I love to see God at work in people and this is a clear example of God doing just that:)I know it can be only God because who in there right mind would think to go into a place well known for the "bad part of town"?God gives us such a changing heart toward things we could ever imagine and it just amazes my heart!All those kids are presious and need more people to open there homes to reach out!It reminds me of another home and children that go to this home as well!Its a lasting impression in the hearts of these dear children.Thank you for sharing this video:)

Reflections of Humility said...

That was very good!! And very convicting and causes me to ponder the things in my heart and think of asking myself questions if I'm teaching my own children how we need to reach out to others and spread the gospel. Who did Jesus hang out with???

The Pichura Family said...

Can't help but wonder what it would look like if we all started "front porch ministries" right where God has us!