


Happy Birthday to my dearest mother! I love you! We all love you! You make are days brighter and happier :) Thank you for your godly example of patience and kindness and gentleness...
I know it is a hard time for you right now with your dad in the process of dying and we want you to know that our hearts are heavy and burdened with and for you...Right now as I type you are staying the night over at Grandma and Grandpa's and I pray God will give you the words you need to say and when to say them...I pray these days are full of sweet conversation and last minute memories...You will get through this and we will walk with you as you do...And to my Grandma, my dear aunts and uncle, and cousins, cherish what time God has given us, say what you never have, and share what you never shared with him...Thank you God, for Grandpa...

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Cindy! And know that my heart is grieving with you and for you. Last March, my grandpa died and it was so painful to see my mom and grandma grieve. We are praying!
Post a Comment