And TO our wonderful surprise my dear family (Dad and Mom, Tony and Crystal and kids) planned a beautiful day for hubby and I and the kids...Totally blessed our hearts in ways they will never know...To see their uninhibited love for our little ones can only be the work of God in their hearts...Their love and excitement for this final day in our adoption process displayed to us that this adoption has melted their hearts as well as our own...I will explain through the pics the precious acts of love they displayed throughout the day so you too can see the overwhelming joy we felt by their kindness...
Mom, Dad, Crystal, and Tony set the time for 4 pm later that day after the court hearing and we didn't quite know what to expect...When we arrived there was the bouncy house, bubbles, face painting, Dora and Thomas the train decorations everywhere, and the scent of a baking turkey coming from the house!





They had a frame made with the inscription, "I will not leave you as orphans" John 14:18 with our children's new name and last name! I just teared up!

Little did we know this video camera Tony was using was a gift to us from my parents and sister and Tony with the whole court hearing recorded...I can't even begin to tell you...I would of NEVER thought to record it...I only thought, "Gotta get a TON of pics!" How precious was this! This video camera will capture many precious memories for sure!

To top the day off my mom made these wonderful brownie cups and filled them with frozen yogurt and served them with a candle to blow out :)





3 comments:
i was so excited when crystal was telling me the plans they had set up for you guys!!! how awsome!
SO PRECIOUS!!!! What a beautiful, fun way to close a beautiful fun day! And I LOVED what they did with the picture frame and verse!!!
My heart was full to see how they blessed you guys...and I know this whole journey has blessed and encouraged THEIR hearts too!
I felt so blessed to be able to be there for your beautiful day and I was honored to be able to take the pictures for you. I was also thrilled to see that there was at least a few that turned out.
Post a Comment