Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rooms Are Officially Ready!

Here are the rooms completed!! Yay...A lot of people who know me, know I would love to live back in "Little House On The Prairie" days (Don't laugh!)...I think it's the simplicity that attracts me...I always joke that I would live with the Amish if I could keep my "cool" clothes and still proclaim God's glory to the public! Anyways, we went with the "primitive" look in the girl's room. I had bought a bag of sewing scraps at a yardsale and in the bag were quilt pieces, so I put them in frames and hung them on the wall, it turned out really cute! In the boy's room we still have the hawaiian decor, in fact I am still looking to complete the bedding...(So I guess his room is not exactly officially ready yet).
I got two old old quilts on ebay together for under $50...Gotta love ebay!
Here is a pic from the angle on the other side of the room...
Here is the angle standing at the door looking in...
We decided to buy full over full bunks so they can grow with the boys...

1 comment:

crystal said...

WENDY,
THE ROOMS LOOK SO CUTE!! I CANT WAIT! IAM SO EXCITED TO MEET THESE PRESIOUS CHILDREN!!AND IAM SURE THEY CANT WAIT TO MEET THERE FOREVER FAMILY TO.GOD HAS THE PERFECT CHILDREN FOR YOU WAITING AND THAT TO ME IS SO EXCITING AND PROBLY MORE SO TO YOU AS WELL.LOVE YOU!!