Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update on Our Adoption Process...

I guess it's been a while since I've posted an actual update of where we are in the adoption process as of now...I just got done printing off a dozen copies of a family collage to take with us on Thursday to meet social workers who work in the surrounding counties. Our social worker told us it would be good if we could come because the workers will be able to meet us in person and we might have a good chance of them remembering us when they come across possible child matches. So we will see how it goes. We actually are waiting to hear back about a different situation as well...It's hard to really post anything because there's really not too much happening as of now...We are going on 1 year and 3 months and we are really hoping it all soon comes together just as God has planned for our family.
Psalms 27:12-14
"I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!"

2 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

We will be praying for you tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see what doors the Lord opens!

Alisha Bowers said...

Awwwww I cant wait! They are taking for everrrrr but its all very understanding. That just means when you get you new kiddies they will be that much more funnier!
And I added you back on the friends list!