Monday, December 21, 2009

"You're pine"


So almost daily my oldest son says his head hurts (usually right when we're ready to start school hmmm...) and I get so tired of him saying it cuz I know it's his way to complain about school (I took him to the dr.s just to make sure and to be safe rather than sorry in case it was to be taken serious...Docter gave us the clean bill of health) so you get the picture...Anyways...What I tell him (EVERYDAY) after he says "MOm, my head hurts" I just reply with, "KJ you're fine."

So my daughter "K" walks into her room to get ready for bed and "K" says, "My head hurts." And little "A" replies to her "Lani, your pine" (translates to "Lani you're fine.") Boy do they listen closely :)

Little "A" is quite the crack up with her little come backs. Like the other day when dad was coming in the house trying to tell the dog to move so he could get in the house and apparently needed the reproof of a three year old, so she says, "Dad, chill out." And serious as I'll get out...

I can't wait to hear what's next...A few weeks ago we had to follow dad in the big church truck (big frito lay style truck)and I was crying with laughter(literally) because she was convinced that this big hoopty truck in front of us was dad's new car...I was just cought up in the moment of what this three yr old was trying to process seeing daddy in this funky truck...She says, "Mom, that's dad's new car?"

"A Cheerful heart is good medicine..."

2 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

Out of the mouth of babes!!!! Oh, Wendy..my heart is so full of joy seeing God's plan continue to unfold for your lives through these two new precious lives!!! :)

crystal said...

These sweet children have blessed my heart in so many ways and have been teaching me alot to!I always feel like I want to love them up!"A" is a crack up and I was laughing when you said the part about her telling dad "chill out" and dads new car lol