Saturday, May 15, 2010

Safe Families with Katie Couric...Please take a moment to watch...

This is what our church is launching! It would be graet to pray about possibly bringing this to your church's leadership if you feel called...This is just another way to be the "hands and feet of Jesus" and let the world see the church in meeting the needs of the world!

Watch CBS News Videos Online

2 comments:

Reflections of Humility said...

Tears..thank you for sharing this!! I will be in prayer for your church and how God works this program out into the hearts and minds of each family.

Kristin said...

Wow...that is so neat!

After watching that one I went on line and found another one that was really neat and precious too! I am so excited for you guys!!! Keep us all posted on how it goes...wonder if there is a "Canadian Branch"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-1GQjaJdM