Okay so my girlfriend sent me this video and she knows me wayyy to well...For those of you who knew me before my mini-van, I struggled BIG-TIME! But then God showed me (serioulsy) the only reason I didn't want a mini-van was because it made me look too mommyish...HOW SAD right?? I know, I know, I was totally convicted and NOW bruthas and sistaS, I BE SPORTIN MY MINI-VAN! Just watch! (Thanks Christie!) If this doesn't make you bust up laughing, something is wrong!
What If School Could Serve Your Joy in Jesus?
21 hours ago

2 comments:
Okay...that really was halarious! :) Wait till Bryan sees it! The only thing that would be more halarious is seeing you and Christie memorizing the lines and doing it yourselves!
I so agree with kristin lol I was crackin up when you showed it to me! best video ever
Post a Comment