Monday, March 23, 2009

Do You Know What True Love Is??

I watched this trailer for the movie "Fireproof" that just came out and can't wait to buy the movie...My girlfriend saw it and said it was great. If you're not sure what "True Love" is, take a peak, I'm still learning :) ... Hope it encourages you as it did me!!


The Love Dare from Mike Stecker on Vimeo.

4 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

You had better watch it on your hubby's next days off! :)

crystal said...

Iam gettin down to the video store before you wendy!!!hee hee just kidding!I really want to see that movie to!it looks really good!thank you for sharing

Laurel said...

It's a WONDERFUL movie, and it's not just for married couples. Our 12 and 15 year old daughter and son really liked it too.


Laurel :)

Matt5verse6 said...

Hum...sounds really good. I might just have to get it for a movie night with my honey bunny. :) He watched "Facing the Giants" so maybe God will prick his heart to sit and watch this one with me. :) ♥♥♥