
10 years!! Husband, can you believe it's been ten years?!! I am so thankful to God for you. I am sitting typing and thinking about the beautiful hand of God in our marriage and how we can take no glory for where we are today. But for the Grace of God we are where we are today! May you always know the devotion my heart holds for you and only you. May you know how cherished you make me feel everyday. May you know how safe I feel in your love. May you know how you make my heart smile! Today we are off to meet the two children God has found for our family, I can't think of a better way to spend our 10 year anniversary together!
You must know that I will always love only you and that my affections will always only be for you. Thank you for the last 10 treasured years you've walked with me hand in hand in faithfulness to our marriage. I love you husband!
"If ever two were one, then surely we; if ever man were loved by wife, then thee." (Carolyn Mahaney)

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary, our dear friends!!!! Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!!We love you guys very much!!
Post a Comment