
So after I watched that movie "Fireproof" I was determined to get that book and when I went on a search to buy it, I found little cards that you can pull out daily with a simple way to say "I LOVE YOU" to your spouse! I am going to post one everyday on my blog for those who also would like to do the "love dare" challenge with me. Your marriage doesn't have to be falling apart to do this (but if it is, this is a beautiful place to start). This is something I will be dependant upon God's Grace to do for my husband because I want him to know how much I treasure him, and I fear I don't show him enough or as much as I desire to...Here we go!! You ready :) ??
Dare 1
"The first part of this dare is simple. Although love is communicated in a number of ways, our words often reflect the condition of our heart. For the next day resolve to demonstrate patience and to say nothing negative about your spouse at all. If the temptation arises, choose not to say anything. It's better to hold your tongue than to say something you'll regret."

2 comments:
GREAT idea! I'll play along. We LOVED the movie!
mama of 13
I loved the movie as well and so did tony and it was encouraging so I will participate as well!!lets go! this is gunna be fun!:)FLESH GET OUT OF THE WAY!!HEE HEE
Post a Comment