
Doing school...

Indiana Jones doing School (we watched Indiana Jones for the first time and now our son thinks he is I.J.)

We took the kids on a bike ride the other day and my son insisted on riding his bike in cowboy boots and a gun holster...Then he switched over to Tony Hawk trying to do stunts with Dad egging him on...I wasn't thrilled, more nervous for a broken arm...



And sis was trying to get the nerve to do a cartwheel on a balance beam, which I wasn't thrilled over either, another incident for a broken arm...

2 comments:
Thank you for sharing those pictures! they are cute and they sure look like they were having lots of fun even though mom was not so thrilled!!lol very cute!!and also in no time you will have 2 more babies to think about brakin arms:)I cant wait!!!
Isn't it so funny the differences between men and women...their adventureous, dare devil approach to much of life and our cautious safe one! :) Kawika looked precious! And did Kalani ever do the cartwheel?
Post a Comment