

The beginning stages...He built off the swingset we had already...

Almost done picture...

The front "done" pic...

The "done" side...The door to get in is in the bottom left and you can exit the same way or take the slide down...weeeee!

Inside top floor...enough room for an adult to stand up in!

And this is the bottom floor...Not big enough for an adult to stand up in :) But if you are three feet tall or less it's perfect for you! The ladder to get up top is over in the far left...Isn't that the coolest!!!???

4 comments:
I remember Dad building us a play house and you and I have so many memories as a kid in that cool play house!WE LOVED THAT PLAY HOUSE!!iN FACT IT IS STILL STANDING TO THIS DAY IN FAIRFELID AT OUR OLD HOUSE!iTS LIKE 18-20 YEARS OLD THAT LITTLE PLAY HOUSE!!I AM SURE THE KIDS WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER ALL THE FUN MEMORIES IN IT!tHAT WAS SWEET OF DADDY AND YOU TO USE YOUR DATE DAY TO BUILD THEM THE LITTLE HOUSE :)
How fun!!!
What a fun house to play in and what memories the kids will create.
Way to go Kawika!!!
I can't wait to hear all the stories of what the kids have been doing IN the playhouse!!
We loved our little one on our swing set when I was young!!
Post a Comment