Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Admission of guilt...

I was cracking myself up this morning I just had to snap a pic and post cause I think many of you could relate (I hope so anyways)...

Here's the story...My hubby gets home this morning and informs me before going off to bed that there are 4 donuts in his lunchbox for the kids...So as I send the kids to go get dressed for the day I start to prepare the donuts for them so they can be surprised when they get to the table...As I am placing the donuts on the plates my mouth begins to salivate and I am faced with a great temptation...So I did what anyone would do in this situation, I lacked self control! I was thinking unkind thoughts of my husband as to how he could of done this to me?! How could he have forgotten one more donut for me!!!??? So I took a BIG bite out of one donut, I thought, well this won't be fair to one child.

So I made it even....

7 comments:

Alisha Bowers said...

Hahaha Wendy!!!! I would have done that too!

marilyn said...

I would have cut them all in half. Then, everyone could have had half a donut and I could have had 2! That's fair to me. After all, you have to have the energy to chase after all 4 of them after the sugar kicks in!

Reflections of Humility said...

you made it even for yourself. four bites equals one donuts. Hee Hee

The Pichura Family said...

That is better than what I would have done...I would have cut them all in half and then eaten all the other halves! :) tee-hee

crystal said...

That was stinken funny!!I want to know what the kids said when they seen each donut had a bite in it????:)

For His Glory said...

Yea, Funny thing Crystal...Actually no one said a word...And I seriously wondered why in the world no one is saying anything!!?? I think they silently knew they best just be thankful for their donut and knew when they didn't see mom eating one, it was all justified...

crystal said...

Ya I was wondering if at least one said something but I guess you were right on that one!That or they were just like hmmm....in there minds and didnt think twice and just ate it lol