Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Thought You should Know...


That Crayon wipes nicely off windows with windex and paper towels...hmmm :)

3 comments:

marilyn said...

and sometimes it is nice to leave them on the walls, especially in the closet to remind us of the times when the kids were little and they colored on the walls. At our old house, I left a spot that my oldest colored on for years, until we moved. I cried the day I had to paint over it. They grow too quickly. Enjoy these times. Even when you want to scream. I have the word moq written on the wall by my stairs. Not sure what it means, but it will stay there until little guy brings his kids over and they get in trouble :)

Juli said...

Ah the things you get to learn by experience.

Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving.

The Pichura Family said...

reminded me of the song by Mary Rice Hopkins.you know the one about the fingerprints on the walls?!