
I think you can officially call me a "coupon freak" now!!! I only post this so you guys can see this whole shopping and paying hardly anything out the door is TRUE!
All the above cost $20.65 total Between Target and Walgreens this trip...
A few of the deals:
~aluminum foil sale $1.00 and I had $.75 coupon: total $.25
~Wheat Thins sale $2.49...Target coupon 1.00 off and manufacturer coupon 1.00 off: total $.49
~Hydrogen peroxide sale 4/$1.00 @Walgreens
~8 cans Del monte vegies sale $.45 cents each @ Target...$1.00 off 6 Target coupon and 1.00 off 8 manufacturer coupon: total $1.60 or .20 per can
Loving this! I think I found a new hobby! It's such a thrill to see how much I can get for as little as possible out of my pocket:)

1 comment:
Yeah Winnie!!Girl your going to be posting post in no time on how to shop and get a whole basket full for 10.00 dollars with coupons:)love ya keep them coming!!!!I love it:)
Post a Comment