Monday, November 2, 2009

I never want this to end!



Mom's!! Tell me this isn't one of THE best things about being a mom! A refrigerater full of pictures :)

3 comments:

Alisha Bowers said...

Aww i love it! I cant wait for Trinity to make me those!

crystal said...

I love it:)I just told tony today as he was cleaning " please dont throw any pictures the kids have drawn for me away!Each one is special Its like I want to make a binder just full of pictures they have drawn because not on is the same:)Presious because its there art and you can actually some days see how they are feeling through a happy flower picture or a dinasaor with teeth lol:)Thank you for sharing your fridge winnie:)

The Pichura Family said...

...except when they keep putting the picture up BETWEEN the fridge and freezer doors so every time I need to open the doors I have to move 3 to 4 magnets and 1 picture! :)