Is 55:8-9 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways my ways" says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Monday, January 4, 2010
Anyone know what removes a Sharpie marker??!!
I'm fine, really I am, no really it's just a wall and shutters and Quilt and sweet toy right?? Please someone tell me it will be alright!!!
OMGOODNESS!!!!!UMMMMM......YIKES!!!!I know mr clean dry eraser will get that marker off of everything except the quilt! I dont know if it will get it off the quilt!!Oxeclean should get most of the marker out of the quilt but the only thing is you have to soak it for a day or so!hoprfully this helps and hopefully others have some tips as well for you!ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS SWEET CHILD WOULD DO GREAT IN ART SCHOOL!!
Oh wow. Looks like God blessed you with an opportunity to exercise self control today. Ten years from now you'll look back on this and laugh?
I agree with Crystal about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Don't know what will take it out of the comforter though. I'll look through the library's cleaning hints books when I get back from lunch, though.
We are learning as a family to love Christ and treasure Him above all things in this world. Nothing compares to knowing Him and His saving grace on sinners such as ourselves!! I (the mom) am the blogger here. As the years go by, God is teaching just how prideful I am and how desperately humble he needs to make me. I like to say that as I get to know Christ more, I see my sinful self more and more clearly, it's not pretty. But I have hope! Cause "he's still workin' on me, to make me what I ought to be"! I am married to my best friend and the one who never ceases to bless my life year after year...We have four children, two born of our hearts and two bio children, who bring such joy to our home! And let's not forget to mention lots of blessed "craziness"!!!
God has been teaching us that the things that we have and own, our talents, our gifts, our time all belong to us to show the world who Christ is and to enjoy laying down our own lives that another might recieve JOY!
7 comments:
OMGOODNESS!!!!!UMMMMM......YIKES!!!!I know mr clean dry eraser will get that marker off of everything except the quilt! I dont know if it will get it off the quilt!!Oxeclean should get most of the marker out of the quilt but the only thing is you have to soak it for a day or so!hoprfully this helps and hopefully others have some tips as well for you!ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS SWEET CHILD WOULD DO GREAT IN ART SCHOOL!!
Don't worry dear sister in Christ...the things of this world pass away. :) ♥
Oh wow. Looks like God blessed you with an opportunity to exercise self control today. Ten years from now you'll look back on this and laugh?
I agree with Crystal about the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. Don't know what will take it out of the comforter though. I'll look through the library's cleaning hints books when I get back from lunch, though.
My grandma just emailed me and said that WD-40 will take it out of everything! Now to get out of town and by some!
Hey sista! I have some stuff that will work if the other ideas don't work....
See you Sun!!!
I didn't know whether to giggle or feel sick for you...but either way my mouth was hanging wide open as I looked at those pictures!!!
So, did anything work?
don't know if the wd40 worked or not, but you might try graffiti removal-you can buy it at hardware stores :o)
Post a Comment