
Okay so Target (PS...Some of the coupons on the Target coupon site print out as manufacturer coupons, so be sure if you double your coupons it says "Target web coupon")
*Cereal and cereal bars total with double coupons plus a sale item total for both: $1.78
*Juicy Juice...sale $2.00...Web coupon 1.00 off...total: $1.00
*Triaminc Thin Strips...sale $4.47...$3.00 off Sunday paper...Total:$1.47
Total Cost for Target $4.27!!! Wow! (Sorry... hee hee I get a bit excited over a bargain!)

Next Stop: Safeway...
*Ad deal...GM Cereal....buy 4 pay $1.49 per box...throw some manufacturer coupons in there totaling $2.10 off...total for 4 boxes: $4.86
*Kellogg's on sale 2.99 per box...buy 3 boxes-get two apple juices free! throw in some online manufacturer coupons for a total of $1.00 off...Total for three boxes of cereal and 2 apple juices: $7.98
*in ad coupons for 18 ct eggs: .98 cents
*in ad coupon for bread: .99 cents
Total for all together: $14.82 Hurry!! Grab your coupons and run :)

1 comment:
I am going to need all the help I can get in Canada....hmmm...wonder if the coupon thing works there too...they have Safeway! :)
Post a Comment