Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YAY!


YAY! We are a little behind our "human" schedule and timing, but not late according to God's timing and schedule on finalizing our adoption! We go to sign our adoption agreement next Thursday. This is an agreement between us and the state that acknowledges we've completed our "six month trial" and agree to adopt our children...Technically our children still belong to the state of California (that sounds so strange)...There was NEVER any thought that the children God brought to us would ever be returned...The way we see it is we we're either ALL in or we're not in at all...God is soveriegn in whom He has placed in our home, and there are no mistakes with God...I get teary eyed just sharing with people that we will be signing papers to make them legally ours FOREVER!!! Praise be to God! Now to prepare starting for round two, no seriously! :) ...

6 comments:

The Pichura Family said...

Rejoicing with you SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

cheneymommy said...

Praise the Lord...so excited for you all to have it "official"!

The Johnson Family said...

YAY with you!!! I've been waiting to hear this news! Praise the Lord...so excited for you, and I can't wait for you to start putting pictures up!! :)

crystal said...

I can hardly wait sister!!What another beautiful day in this adoption process it will be on the day they are considered leagally yours(in my eyes they have alays been ours)love you!!!

Reflections of Humility said...

Wow what a joy and blessing that is to hear!!!

Matt5verse6 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!